Jan 3, 2011

DSP's Best Issue

I just grab my 2011 first copy of Digital SLR Photography mag, the fastest-growing photomag in Malaysia. This month’s issue have increased its pages but still maintaining its old price. According to the Editor Bon Lu Xanne, this months issue is so far DSP’s best issue. As we embrace the New Year, DSP’s reader will see many changes that will definitely enhance the photography skills of newbies, enthusiast, amateur and even professional photographers. Just grab your copy and check out those changes. Lol…

As a photography enthusiast, I have been learning a lot from this mag, and I know that there’s so much more to learn that will definitely take me to different part of photography which will surely enthral and amaze me.
Enjoy reading!

1 comment:

Tsina said...

We'll see in your shots whatever you've learned from that magazine. =)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...