Sep 13, 2010

Maternity Portrait

It’s my 27th week of pregnancy. It’s been a long journey and we’re starting to get impatient for the big day. Almost 3 months before he comes out, but looks like its still a long wait, we want to see you baby very soon. To quench the day, Hubby and I decided to have our first picture together showing my bump. Hubby has been very supportive through out this whole thing and he also enjoys baby’s kicks every night. Having no one to take our portrait, we have no choice but to trust our tripod and the camera's timer for this project. After a several clicks and catching the right place for the right framing, finally we have this end product. I have converted it to high key black and white to add the drama on the picture.

3 comments:

Ishmael F. Ahab said...

Nice portrait of you and your hubby. I am sure your child will be like it when he/she see this.

oce said...

wow! this is nice! one day, yeah one day, i want to be able to capture those moments with my lense.

Ang Babaeng Lakwatsera said...

aww.. i love the second portrait.. nice shot..

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...